The Camden Cycling Club (CCC) is a 501(c)3 non-profit, membership organization formed to:
- Promote a bicycle friendly community.
- Encourage cycling as a form of recreation for fun, fitness and transportation.
- Promote the sport of cycling as a positive social outlet for all ages, levels of experience and types of cycling.
- Make improvements in our communities by working with governments, allied organizations, and neighborhoods.
To achieve these purposes, the CCC seeks to:
- Conduct rides in Camden County.
- Publish mapped cycling routes that promote the discovery of Camden County.
- Develop and maintain public bicycle routes and trails in Camden County.
- Promote “Safe Routes to Schools.”
Become a member:
The more varied the background and specialty that each member brings to the table are the key to the success of any organization.
Please consider bringing your specialty and help us as we move to make riding safer in our communities by clicking the link below.